M. Keith Dollahite
Mr. Dollahite is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Texas, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 1985
- Baylor University, J.D., cum laude, 1985
- Centenary College of Louisiana, B.A., summa cum laude, 1981
- Board Certified, Civil Appellate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Associations and memberships
- Smith County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Author, Accelerated Civil Appeals in Texas, 56 Texas Bar Journal 752 (1993)
- Co-Author with Michael D. Morrison, The Public Trust Doctrine, 37 Baylor Law Review 365 (1985)
- Comment, Copyrighting Objects, 35 Baylor Law Review 821 (1983)
- Note, Rescission Under the Deceptive Trade Practices Act, 35 Baylor Law Review 656 (1983)
- Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review, 1984
- Smith County Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year, 1992
- Member, Local Rules Committee, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2003
Keith is the principal of M. Keith Dollahite, P.C. and has been practicing law in Tyler for more than 25 years. He has vast experience in the areas of business law and civil trials/appeals.
Keith received a B.A., summa cum laude, from Centenary College of Louisiana in 1981 and a J.D., cum laude, from Baylor University School of Law in 1985.
Keith has been Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1990. In addition, Keith has been rated “AV” by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory since 1997, which is the highest national rating.
M. Keith Dollahite serves clients throughout Northeast Texas, particularly in the Tyler/Longview areas.